What do yall think about that Rip-it?
I did not say I didn't like the product, and yes I know one can buy additional stops but at $50 a peace. Marketing has done a great job convincing you that you need it. But if the need is so great why has it only showed up in the past few years? Wasn't it needed before? In my opinion I think I have shown better mouse trap. And I did not get a penny so there is no marketing excuse and I have nothing to gain. I have liver with the problem for many year sand finally decided to address it.    

Whether you not you, in particular, decide to make the product or not is not my concern. If you try, it you will find more and more uses for it. If not then I wish you happy woodworking and thank you for supporting American companies.
(09-10-2023, 09:55 AM)tablesawtom Wrote: I did not say I didn't like the product, and yes I know one can buy additional stops but at $50 a peace. Marketing has done a great job convincing you that you need it. But if the need is so great why has it only showed up in the past few years? Wasn't it needed before? In my opinion I think I have shown better mouse trap. And I did not get a penny so there is no marketing excuse and I have nothing to gain. I have liver with the problem for many year sand finally decided to address it.    

Whether you not you, in particular, decide to make the product or not is not my concern. If you try, it you will find more and more uses for it. If not then I wish you happy woodworking and thank you for supporting American companies.

FWIW this wasn't a need, it was a "want." You can continue to beat this dead horse if you like. Opinions are like noses - everyone has one. You're entitled to yours as I am to mine.

Doug
(09-10-2023, 10:21 AM)Tapper Wrote: FWIW this wasn't a need, it was a "want." You can continue to beat this dead horse if you like. Opinions are like noses - everyone has one. You're entitled to yours as I am to mine.

Doug

Yes you are entitled to your opinion. I am sorry I couldn't be more helpful
(09-10-2023, 08:48 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: Yes you are entitled to your opinion. I am sorry I couldn't be more helpful

This is basically a "Ford vs Chevy" situation. Not sure how you were supposed to be more helpful.

Doug