Powermatic 3520b Lathe - Charlotte NC (Sale Pending)
I'm selling my Powermatic 3520b lathe. This has a 2 hp motor, 220v, and can turn up to 20" diameter items. It comes with the standard equipment plus I added the tail stock swing away (really convenient). I will also include a Nova chuck with standard jaws as well as 5 carbide turning tools (including extra carbide inserts for 4 of them). 4 of the tools do not have handles on them but are easy to turn or you can use a modular handle and change them out as you use them (that's what I did). It's been used in a hobby environment, is very clean, and works perfectly - only selling because going to a bigger machine.

This is a heavy lathe so pick up only in Charlotte, NC, and you'll need to bring help. Asking $3,000.

I’m not able to get pictures to attach, so send me a PM and I’ll email them to you.

Thanks,
John
Just posting pictures for John:

Another one that's too far away, i had no idea i lived so far from everything..
Upset
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Sale pending on the lathe.