Wixey WR 700 Table Saw Digital Readout
Hi,

I'm looking to put a WR 700 on my Grizzly G0771Z table saw and I don't see any Grizzly units listed on the will it fit. I had this on my Delta Uni and loved it. When I retired and downsized my home I sold that machine. Anyone have this installed on this table saw? If so, how well is it working. 

Thanks,

Mike
Got one on the older 5hp saw. In love with it. Have one of the first ones from Barry.
Can you fashion some brackets, or just give him a call
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I just put one on my Sawstop and did modification to the brackets to get it mounted just a mm in front of the fence tube.
(08-27-2023, 04:34 AM)JDuke Wrote: I just put one on my Sawstop and did modification to the brackets to  get it mounted just a mm in front of the fence tube.

JDuke,  I just put a Wixey on my PCS Sawstop,  and followed his procedure -   https://www.lumberjocks.com/threads/wixe...st-2234115   He just skipped the brackets and screwed the track directly to the square tube.
(08-27-2023, 07:59 AM)barryvabeach Wrote: JDuke,  I just put a Wixey on my PCS Sawstop,  and followed his procedure -   https://www.lumberjocks.com/threads/wixe...st-2234115   He just skipped the brackets and screwed the track directly to the square tube.

If I had seen that before modifying the hardware I probably would gave done that. 

But as it was, just opening up the holes to open slots front and back on the wixey hardware and used the existing fence bolts to mount it about the same position he mounted his. 

One question, will the wixey turn itself off if I forget, or will it just run the batteries down?
The Wixey I have on my planer turns off after a few minutes. After a couple of years I have replaced the batteries twice.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
Yes, they turn off after a few minutes. Easy on batteries also.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020