Resetting miter gauge square on Harvey sliding table?
Anyone have any videos or tips for resetting the miter gauge to square on the Harvey or Sawstop sliding tables?

I know someone has had to find a short cut to getting this thing realigned.

Thanks I’m advance
Duke
Found at least one video where a guy has drilled for indexing pins at the 90 degree and 45 degree settings.

Not sure I’m ready to do that yet, so for now I’m gonna turn my incra backwards in the miter slot and use that as the reference surface.

Not perfect but better than nothing
(09-12-2023, 01:23 PM)JDuke Wrote: Found at least one video where a guy has drilled for indexing pins at the 90 degree and 45 degree settings.

Not sure I’m ready to do that yet, so for now I’m gonna turn my incra backwards in the miter slot and use that as the reference surface.

Not perfect but better than nothing
Is that a conventional miter gauge that rides in a slot in the table?  If it is, then I may have a solution.  I took a piece of phenolic type plastic about 1/2" thick and cut a dado in it the width of the bar of a miter gauge.  Slip it onto the miter gauge bar, loosen the adjustment knob and push the gauge up against the main body of miter gauge and tighten the adjuster.
It works much like these: Rockler Perfect Miter Setup Blocks - Rockler  The difference is it's cut to set the miter gauge angle at 90 degrees.
(12-14-2023, 12:29 PM)hcbph Wrote: Is that a conventional miter gauge that rides in a slot in the table?  If it is, then I may have a solution.  I took a piece of phenolic type plastic about 1/2" thick and cut a dado in it the width of the bar of a miter gauge.  Slip it onto the miter gauge bar, loosen the adjustment knob and push the gauge up against the main body of miter gauge and tighten the adjuster.
It works much like these: Rockler Perfect Miter Setup Blocks - Rockler  The difference is it's cut to set the miter gauge angle at 90 degrees.

its not a standard miter slot, its wider and dovetailed to be able to lock the miter gauge in place on the sliding table.