Dewalt Scroll Saw - Sold
Dewalt scroll saw, 20", parallel arms, variable speed, well regarded model. dealer new price about $500. I added a thin overlay panel to supply near zero clearance at the  blade, excellent condition, liquidating shop. I used for veneer inlay work. pickup only in Jeffersonville, IN. asking $120.
Ray 
812-282-4647

Attached Files Image(s)

Free?

Winkgrin
Know Guns. Know Security. Know Freedom - - - No Guns. No Security. No Freedom

Guns are supposed to be dangerous. If yours is not dangerous you need to take it to a gunsmith and have it repaired.
(09-08-2023, 05:49 PM)6270_Productions Wrote: Free?

Winkgrin
Sorry about that, asking $120. local pickup
Ray
I am going to have to steal that thin overlay panel idea. Thank you for sharing it.

That is definitely a quick-sale price for a good tool.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Ray,

I'll buy this if it's still available.

Will send a PM also.

Thanks,

-jason
(09-08-2023, 04:20 PM)rayknight Wrote: Dewalt scroll saw, 20", parallel arms, variable speed, well regarded model.  dealer new price about $500.  I added a thin overlay panel to supply near zero clearance at the  blade, excellent condition, liquidating shop. I used for veneer inlay work. pickup only in Jeffersonville, IN.    asking  $120.
Ray 
812-282-4647

very good deal
(09-08-2023, 04:20 PM)rayknight Wrote: I added a thin overlay panel to supply near zero clearance at the blade...

Great price! How is that panel secured to the original table?
(09-13-2023, 09:33 PM)Cian Wrote: Great price!  How is that panel secured to the original table?
double sided tape, if you are doing small work could get by with a couple of clamps,  but  good strong double sided tape works best    
Ray
(09-14-2023, 09:51 AM)rayknight Wrote: double sided tape, if you are doing small work could get by with a couple of clamps,  but  good strong double sided tape works best    
Ray

That is good to know. Thanks again.

For those that might not know, the double-sided tape sold for woodturning is among the strong kind. The little rolls of the clear double-sided Scotch tape are at the very weak end by comparison.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.