Lee Valley and Leigh tools
I realize that I'm at least a year behind everybody on such stuff, but i just learned that LV acquired Leigh tools. This came about after I placed an order with Leigh earlier this month for some parts for my D4 on line, and it hadn't shipped yet. I called to ask about it and the rep said he couldn't find the order or any other info about me (name, email, etc.) so I forwarded my e mail confirmation to their CS. Their reply explained that merging the 2 systems this month caused me stuff to get lost in the shuffle. This is one of those rare moments when one quality company has acquired another. I'm more used to money-grubbers buying out a company and then ruining it. Anyway, just thought I'm mention it. LV will take care of my order, so I'm a happy camper.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Interesting news for sure. thanks for sharing
Leigh is also family-owned, so the acquisition is a win-win deal.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill