Trying to remember a supplier
Does anyone remember an electrical supplier that Mike Hedrick (Bloomington Mike) used to recommend. I had used them a few times and was quite impressed by their prices, but more so by their selection. For the life of me I can't remember their name, and I searched Mike's posts (he hasn't been around in a while, I think he went over to SMC) and couldn't find the name.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(09-30-2023, 03:42 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Does anyone remember an electrical supplier that Mike Hedrick (Bloomington Mike) used to recommend. I had used them a few times and was quite impressed by their prices, but more so by their selection. For the life of me I can't remember their name, and I searched Mike's posts (he hasn't been around in a while, I think he went over to SMC) and couldn't find the name.

SupplyHouse.com?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS

Thanks, I'm fairly certain that isn't it (name doesn't sound familiar) but I'll give the place a look over.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Supplier for???
Wood?
Supplies?
Tools?
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-30-2023, 03:42 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Does anyone remember an electrical supplier that ....

(10-01-2023, 05:16 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Supplier for???
Wood?
Supplies?
Tools?

Uhoh
Bug 
(10-01-2023, 06:53 PM)JosephP Wrote:  
Uhoh

<------slap forehaid [Image: yellowuhoh.gif]
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(09-30-2023, 03:42 PM)fredhargis Wrote: Does anyone remember an electrical supplier that Mike Hedrick (Bloomington Mike) used to recommend. I had used them a few times and was quite impressed by their prices, but more so by their selection. For the life of me I can't remember their name, and I searched Mike's posts (he hasn't been around in a while, I think he went over to SMC) and couldn't find the name.

Graybar?

Steve
I think I figured out who it was...Fruit Ridge Tools. Thanks for the replies!