Aram needs some
Good thoughts and prayers and posting here since he did not go in the basement

He is weak and no longer able to do wood working and one of the reasons he is not here so much anymore.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(10-03-2023, 10:37 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Good thoughts and prayers and posting here since he did not go in the basement

He is weak and no longer able to do wood working and one of the reasons he is not here so much anymore.

We will do!    Aram is a great guy.

Chris
Chris
(10-03-2023, 01:33 PM)C. in Indy Wrote: We will do!    Aram is a great guy.

Chris

+1

I do not recall hearing that he was having health issues. I knew that he had some wood allergies.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Oh wow, just saw this. Thanks buddy! Yeah, diagnosed with ALS in 2019 and learning first hand how much fun it is.   Relying on a speech device to talk leads to some interesting miscommunications. :| No more woodworking, but I had my fun.  

Thanks for the good thoughts! Happy dovetailing.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
BTW I love the title of this thread 
Big Grin
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
You’re in my prayers, Aram…ALS is not for the faint of heart.
Dave Arbuckle was kind enough to create a Sketchup model of my WorkMate benchtop: http://www.arbolloco.com/sketchup/MauleSkinnerBenchtop.skp
My prayers also, Aram!
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Sorry to hear this, best to you and yours...
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Prayers for you Aram.  Life is good but not easy.

Frank S in IA
Aram,
I just saw this and wanted to tell you I am thinking of you buddy! I believe it was you that made that wooden spoke shave for me. I still use that on occasion and think of you every time I use it. Take care of yourself.
See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?