POM Table saw
Is anyone familiar with this brand?
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
It's a new name to me...come across one for sale?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Got a pic?........
I don't have a pic, but someone told me it's the company that became JET.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
That's an interesting comment about POM, but in this brief history on the Jet website the name POM isn't mentioned.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
No idea.......................
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Early jet were just Chinese machines ordered from existing factories.

At that time anybody with a sufficient order could order like that.

Harbor freight even sold cabinet saws.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised of someone was importing pretty much the exact same saw under early Jet name and a house brand
I saw a central machinery cabinet saw on marketplace the other day!
Yeah, for a while harbor freight carried a central machinery contractor saw that looked like a copy of the Emerson built craftsmen saw.

They also sold a cabinet saw for a short time as well if I recall correctly.

One of the HF items I still regret not buying was item 46146 it’s been discontinued for over 10 maybe 15 years now, but it was a cast iron table saw wing with hole cut for router bit and mount tracks underneath to mount a router for $50
(10-18-2023, 06:26 PM)JDuke Wrote: Yeah, for a while harbor freight carried a central machinery contractor saw that looked like a copy of the Emerson built craftsmen saw.

They also sold a cabinet saw for a short time as well if I recall correctly.

One of the HF items I still regret not buying was item 46146 it’s been discontinued for over 10 maybe 15 years now, but it was a cast iron table saw wing with hole cut for router bit and mount tracks underneath to mount a router for $50

As you probably know, it's still possible to buy cast iron table saw wings to mount a router. Not for $50 though
No.