Misc shop clean out
5 - Price Cutter Plywood Router Bits. 1 @ 7/32", unwrapped.  2 @ 23/32" still with protective covering from the factory.  2 @ 31/64" with factory protective cover.  $25 shipped CONUS

Miscellaneous buffing/polishing wheels - These belonged to a friend so I can't really tell you anything about them.  $20 shipped CONUS = Sold

Radius templates - Never used, not sure where I got them.  $20 shipped CONUS.

Misc scrapers -  Again, not sure where I got them but they have not been used and some still have the packing tape on them.  $10 shipped CONUS - Sold

Router template guide kit - $20 shipped CONUS - Sold

Attached Files Image(s)

A Veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to and including their life. That is beyond honor.
I think the wheels on the right are Beall buffing wheels. The 8” ones go for about $100 for the set.

$20 is a good deal.
VH07V  
(10-18-2023, 02:45 PM)EightFingers Wrote: I think the wheels on the right are Beall buffing wheels. The 8” ones go for about $100 for the set.

$20 is a good deal.

That's what I'm hoping.  I made a mistake a year back and goobered up two of my Beall wheels....so I personally snagged these to replace them
Smile