Woodworker's Supply Inc. has Closed it's doors after 51 years
[Image: WSI_logo.jpg]

Woodworker's Supply Inc. has Closed it's doors after 51 years of serving the woodworking community.

This decision was not reached lightly and it is with great regret that we do so.
If you recently placed an order (prior to or on Novemeber 18, 2023), we will ship your order promptly, as promised.

As of this time, we are no longer accepting new orders or any walk in traffic.

We are actively staging our warehouse for auction taking place on Dec. 7th & 8th of 2023. Participants can view inventory and pre-register for the auction from Dec. 4th - 6th.

For more information - Charles F. Dickerson Inc. International Auctioneers.

For attendance and participation - Auction Registration.

The location of the auction is our warehouse, located at:

5604 Alameda Place NE,
Albuquerque, NM 87113

We have a sizable amount of inventory to sell, as well as warehousing and office equipment.
Additional information about the auction and a list of what is selling, is coming soon.

Viewing hours, auction registration information and additional information, will be posted here.
Please do not show up at the warehouse, prior to the auction event dates.

Up until the date of the auction, we are taking calls Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm Mountain Time, at 1-800-645-9292.
We have limited staffing during this period, so we ask that you please be patient, as telephone wait times may be longer than usual.

Thank you for understanding.

If you have an open A/R account with us, we ask that you settle your account as soon as possibe.

We would like to thank everyone for the many decades of wonderful patronage and wish you all the very best that life has to offer.

Sincerely,
    The Woodworker's Supply Inc. Family

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have bought from them in the past but not in many years.
" That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,"

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

Sad deal. I bought many hundred's in supplies from them, yearly. They had branded tools also.
Hate to see them go. Twas a good company.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

So sad. Another indication the woodworking hobby (and US industry in general) is in decline.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
We had a nice little wood working store in Waterloo Iowa. The name was Iowa Woodworkers Supply. And true to their name they sold wood from a local mill and other things a wood worker would need. They had even did a name search.  They were in business for around 4 years when they were notified that Woodworkers Supply, which was in New Mexico about 1000 mile away, was going to sue them if they didn't take the word supply out of their name. Being a mom and pop operation they could afford a law suit so the name was changed to Iowa Woodworkers and within a year they were no more. The waterloo area is about 100,000 people and for the last 43 years, has had no place to buy anything that a big box doesn't carry.

I feel sorry because people have lost their source of income. But go ahead and ask me if I care if the company went out of business. I stopped buying from them 43 years ago.

Tom
I knew they were in trouble when they started cold-calling me approx every month and giving me free shipping codes for anything in their store, no minimum purchase.
Back in the day they would regularly send out catalogs, almost too much at times.
I bought a Delta drill press at some crazy sale price with free shipping from them  a long time ago.
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
I did the same thing Greg. First big machine tool I ever purchased.
Still using that DP all these years later, although much upgraded with
a DC motor drive.

End of an era.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
WOW! unbelievable.  Loved them and purchased so much from them. Very sad indeed. Loved their wide selection of tools and items.
A couple of family businesses would have disappeared in the new year too if Lv hadn't stepped up and taken them over.

Product innovation now is very important and customer service alone is not enough. Rockler has a R&D that seems to be driving a lot of sales for the company.

Simon
I bought my DeWalt lunch box planer, several hand planes and quite a few smaller hand tools from them. It's been years since I had visited one of the stores.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous