Both SOLD: Stanley #45 + #4 (reduced)
I'm no expert on 45's but I think this is complete - except missing one top for blade box.  Nickel in very good condition. $225 $200 OBO + shipping.  PayPal preferred.  Thanks, David

Stanley #4 with High Carbon Hock blade from Dad's shop - 1960s.  Very good condition and hardly used. $60 OBO + shipping.  PayPal preferred.

(12-27-2023, 03:37 PM)matzner Wrote: I'm no expert on 45's but I think this is complete - except missing one top for blade box.  Nickel in very good condition. $225 $200 OBO + shipping.  PayPal preferred.  Thanks, David

Stanley #4 from Dad's shop - 1960s.  Very good condition and hardly used. $40 OBO + shipping.  PayPal preferred.

Bump for reduction
I have been wanting a 45 for years and this is a good price.  Can not afford it still so hope you sell it soon so I do not look at it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Bump to the top o' the pile.
Is that a Hock blade on the #4? It looks like it to me, or in any case doesn't appear to be an original Stanley blade. If its a Hock, that blade alone costs $40 new. I'm not in the market, but if you can confirm it has an upgraded blade it might make your plane more marketable. That's also a great price on the complete 45. Someone should jump on this.
Well that's a very good observation (not to mention little embarrassing - I must need new specs.). It is an older Hock blade of the High Carbon variety.  Apologies to those that expressed interest but the price just went up $20 for the #4.