Both SOLD: Stanley #45 + #4 (reduced)
I'm no expert on 45's but I think this is complete - except missing one top for blade box.  Nickel in very good condition. $225 $200 OBO + shipping.  PayPal preferred.  Thanks, David

Stanley #4 with High Carbon Hock blade from Dad's shop - 1960s.  Very good condition and hardly used. $60 OBO + shipping.  PayPal preferred.

(12-27-2023, 03:37 PM)matzner Wrote: I'm no expert on 45's but I think this is complete - except missing one top for blade box.  Nickel in very good condition. $225 $200 OBO + shipping.  PayPal preferred.  Thanks, David

Stanley #4 from Dad's shop - 1960s.  Very good condition and hardly used. $40 OBO + shipping.  PayPal preferred.

Bump for reduction
I have been wanting a 45 for years and this is a good price.  Can not afford it still so hope you sell it soon so I do not look at it.
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
Bump to the top o' the pile.
Is that a Hock blade on the #4? It looks like it to me, or in any case doesn't appear to be an original Stanley blade. If its a Hock, that blade alone costs $40 new. I'm not in the market, but if you can confirm it has an upgraded blade it might make your plane more marketable. That's also a great price on the complete 45. Someone should jump on this.
Well that's a very good observation (not to mention little embarrassing - I must need new specs.). It is an older Hock blade of the High Carbon variety.  Apologies to those that expressed interest but the price just went up $20 for the #4.