Door Size for Blum 155 No Protrusion?
So, if my door opening is 24” x 22”, I guess I di t want my door to be that exact size? Do I take 1/16” off each side? More? What factors matter?

Build it to that size and hand plane it down it fit with even gap all around.
Roger

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of Jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your rear tomorrow.

9-11 Never forget
Bug 
(12-29-2023, 12:14 PM)David Stone Wrote: So, if my door opening is 24” x 22”, I guess I di t want my door to be that exact size?  Do I take 1/16” off each side?  More?  What factors matter?

Inset doors? Yes.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-02-2024, 10:06 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Inset doors? Yes.

We always allowed 1/8" reveal all around so 1/4" smaller than opening. Obviously, it is up to the OP as to how large/small of a gap. This is for an inset door.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(01-02-2024, 10:06 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Inset doors? Yes.

I have a 2016 catalog from woodworkershardware.com   Data should still be good.  The "155" is shown with overlay doors only.  People there are great to worked with, when I called with lots of questions, returns, instructions etc.. Phone is 800-383-0130                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Norm