Coming soon to a Ikea or Wayfair soon
Smile 
Skillful Carpentry Techniques Of Vietnamese Carpenters - Unique Design Ideas Very Fancy Round table

Do not watch the bandsaw part it will make you pucker.  
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
interesting.

Tom
That is an understatement Tom
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

I thought his router technique was much scarier than his bandsaw work.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Bug 
(01-02-2024, 04:33 PM)AHill Wrote: I thought his router technique was much scarier than his bandsaw work.

Agree
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Interesting is right. Never saw more ways that you can use a grinder than this video. All the knockoff chinese tools and the end result is a fairly hideous wagon wheel type table.
(01-02-2024, 04:33 PM)AHill Wrote: I thought his router technique was much scarier than his bandsaw work.

I seen a few videos of them using tools and it seems they have no respect for them.  They abuse them and just try to get the job done as fast as possible.  He taken to big of bits and after pushing the router to hard he scalped areas.

(01-03-2024, 02:23 PM)EvilTwin Wrote: Interesting is right.  Never saw more ways that you can use a grinder than this video.  All the knockoff chinese tools and the end result is a fairly hideous wagon wheel type table.

Good idea just poorly done but I give him credit for thinking of it and trying anyway.

There are quite a few related videos of furniture being made in Asian countries. It's pretty interesting to watch. I imagine that the same comments would be made. They definitely work differently than we do in the states.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Use to be some vids of the Mexicans doing woodworking. One dude had a skillsaw upside down in a board, laying on a sawhorse. That was his only power tool. Everything else was hand tools.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020