Vintage Sears Molding Set 9-3214 NOS price reduced
Vintage Sears Tablesaw Molding Set. Complete and never used. This set has the 3 blades for each mold design. 8 different designs. All sets have no rust, and very sharp edges. 9-3214. I  will have the set double-boxed. CONUS $30 plus actual shipping. Includes manuals. See pictures. PayPal and Zelle. Will fit into USPS priority box. I'll try to get pictures attached tonight,  not working for me right now

[attachment=49674]

. .
Sticks head in.......Looks around..........Sniff, Sniff.....It's good to be home . McApple 7/29/10

Metal chairs have no soul. patriarch 12/07/2013

(01-02-2024, 11:53 AM)JLH Wrote: Vintage Sears Tablesaw Molding Set. Complete and never used. This set has the 3 blades for each mold design. 8 different designs. All sets have no rust, and very sharp edges. 9-3214. I  will have the set double-boxed. CONUS $30 plus actual shipping. Includes manuals. See pictures. PayPal and Zelle. Will fit into USPS priority box. I'll try to get pictures attached tonight,  not working for me right now

[attachment=49674]. .

Pictures added! 

Thanks!
Sticks head in.......Looks around..........Sniff, Sniff.....It's good to be home . McApple 7/29/10

Pictures added and dropped price. Most people bought this set to make their own 3 bead molding.

(02-03-2024, 06:34 PM)JLH Wrote: Pictures added and dropped price.  Most people bought this set to make their own 3 bead molding.

I have had that set since the early days.  I actually used it to joint edges (before jointer) and make profiles (before a boatload of router bits).  I even made a zero clearance insert just for this device.  It is a bit scary until you get used to it, but works as promised with proper featherboards and such.
We had this set in our custom kitchen shop that I used to work at. We had one fellow that almost always put it on the arbor backwards. You could instantly tell by the sound that it wasn't put on correct.
Once setup, I enjoyed using it to make Molding and plinths (sp?).
They also used it to make wainscoting sheets with the 3 bead cutters. That was the only cutters the shop used the set for.
And yes, we used hold downs, lol.
They never ran anything less than 5/8 inch thick.
Note: I never put it on backwards when I set it up, lol ?
We also used a zero clearance insert for it especially made for it.

What is the arbor size?
It has very detailed instructions with pictures on how exactly to setup and use the Molding Set.
It says it fits 5/8 and 3/4" arbor.  It comes with a bushing and spacer.  I will post more pictures

Here are the pictures:

Additional photos in the latest reply

(02-04-2024, 08:35 PM)JLH Wrote: Additional photos in the latest reply

Sent PM
Sent couple pm's for taxman