FWW Flash Drive
I've sold my shop (or almost everything) and getting ready to move. I have to downsize from a roll top desk to my secretary and found a FWW archive 1975 - 2015 which I have no more use. Anyone wanting it, let me know. I'll even spring for the postage.

Happy new year long lost friends!

Jim
Jim
(01-03-2024, 06:44 PM)Halfathumb Wrote: I've sold my shop (or almost everything) and getting ready to move. I have to downsize from a roll top desk to my secretary and found a FWW archive 1975 - 2015 which I have no more use. Anyone wanting it, let me know. I'll even spring for the postage.

Happy new year long lost friends!

Jim

Yes, I'll be very happy to have it.  I don't have the early issues and would greatly appreciate adding that info to my collection.  I'll send you a PM.  Many thanks.  

John
My CD goes to 2012, I love it. I use it a lot.

Not to hijack this thread but if I can find my CD, the same offer applies.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(01-03-2024, 07:26 PM)museumguy Wrote: My CD goes to 2012, I love it. I use it a lot.

Not to hijack this thread but if I can find my CD, the same offer applies.

I'd be interested in that one Garry. If you find it PM me please.

Thanks!
Frank
JT, it's on the way.

Everyone else, sorry but JT was the first to respond.

Good luck
Jim
Jim
Anyone else want to give up old digital issues?
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(01-06-2024, 10:31 AM)Gary G™ Wrote: Anyone else want to give up old digital issues?

Sent you a PM, I have an old one and a newer one.
Thanks. Very cool.
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
I bought a few flash drives that I can load the archive from 2012 on if anyone is interested. Apparently it works, according to Frank.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry