Varathane color chart by wood?
Question 
Folks, I'm hunting for a color/sample chart for Varathane's oil stains, specifically for white oak.  My google searching is coming up with nothing useful.  Do any of y'all know of one?
Semper fi,
Brad

Have you checked with the Varathane company (I think owned by Rustolium now)?
The home centers I frequent usually have color charts for the products they sell.
(01-09-2024, 04:59 PM)Willyou Wrote: Have you checked with the Varathane company (I think owned by Rustolium now)?
The home centers I frequent usually have color charts for the products they sell.

I wasn't able to find a chart but was able to get a better idea of what the customer wanted and was able to find colors close to it.

Tried deleting this post but it wouldn't allow me to do so.
Semper fi,
Brad

It's a perfectly good response. No need to delete. I'm glad you found a resolution.
Yea. Total removal is not possible. On the few occasions I needed to remove a post, I used "edit" to delete the contents and then save the empty post. Sometimes I will enter "deleted" just to show that it is intentionally empty.