Cute router plane from Aliexpress
(02-08-2024, 08:43 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: I guess I'm paranoid too and I try my best not to send money to China. Difficult to do these days but I try!

I wouldn't give them my debit card info, but credit card I'm not too worried.
(02-08-2024, 03:15 PM)Ricky Wrote: I wouldn't give them my debit card info, but credit card I'm not too worried.

With all of the stolen data in this country we experienced it’s highly probable the Chinese Communist Party already have all of your private information. 
Laugh
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
(02-08-2024, 01:36 PM)ajkoontz Wrote: Seriously, how am I not gonna buy one of these for $1? OK, I'll have to buy 11 to get free shipping but still, I gotta try one now.

Look carefully at your image. I think that one dollar price is for a blade, only. You would have to select the little image of the full plane to get the price of the plane. I think most people make that mistake at 1st glance.
I don't want to brag, but some of my wood is on its 2nd or 3rd project!