Handtools FS: Sturnella Infill kit, LV Sm Scraper and Side Rabbet Plane
Sturnella Toolsworks Infill Smoother Kit $120 (plus S&H) SOLD!
I purchased this kit about 10 or so years ago and can’t see myself getting around to starting it. It comes with the cast bronze body, cast bronze lever cap, threaded knob, and Hock Iron. The kit itself without the iron was about $120 when purchased new. If I remember correctly, the iron was another $50. I can meet locally, or we can figure out shipping. I believe this can all fit comfortably in a USPS flat rate box. I believe that is about $15. I’m asking $120 (plus S&H).

Lee Valley Small Scraping Plane $100 (plus S&H) SOLD
I bought this and hardly used it. I mean, look at it! It looks BRAND new. I used this when I was making some handles for my saws and can attest to it’s usefulness. But I have a ton of card scrapers and several other scraper planes so this doesn’t get used as much. I’m asking $100 (plus S&H). These planes sell for about $154 on the Lee Valley website. So, this is a nice bargain. If you pick it up locally you can avoid the shipping costs. If you want shipping, I’d probably ship it in a medium flat rate box (which is about $15) because I would add a ton of padding to protect it.

Lee Valley Side Rabbet Plane $100 (plus S&H) SOLD!
Another plane I bought for a project that never materialized. Other than taking it out of the box, cleaning it, and then giving it a coat of wax, I never used it. The blades still have their factory grind on them. I’m asking $100 (plus S&H). These planes sell for about $150 on the Lee Valley website. So, this is a nice bargain. If you pick it up locally you can avoid the shipping costs. If you want shipping, I’d probably ship it in a medium flat rate box (which is about $15) because I would add a ton of padding to protect it.

I accept Paypal or cash (if we meet locally). Shipping is CONUS Only (sorry, no international shipping).

If you are interested, please don't PM. Instead, contact me at DominicGreco@Netscape.net

Attached Files Image(s)

See ya around,
Dominic
------------------------------
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
(01-15-2024, 07:16 PM)Blacky's Boy Wrote: Sturnella Toolsworks Infill Smoother Kit $120 (plus S&H)
I purchased this kit about 10 or so years ago and can’t see myself getting around to starting it. It comes with the cast bronze body, cast bronze lever cap, threaded knob, and Hock Iron. The kit itself without the iron was about $120 when purchased new. If I remember correctly, the iron was another $50. I can meet locally, or we can figure out shipping. I believe this can all fit comfortably in a USPS flat rate box. I believe that is about $15. I’m asking $120 (plus S&H).

Lee Valley Small Scraping Plane $100 (plus S&H)
I bought this and hardly used it. I mean, look at it! It looks BRAND new. I used this when I was making some handles for my saws and can attest to it’s usefulness. But I have a ton of card scrapers and several other scraper planes so this doesn’t get used as much. I’m asking $100 (plus S&H). These planes sell for about $154 on the Lee Valley website. So, this is a nice bargain. If you pick it up locally you can avoid the shipping costs. If you want shipping, I’d probably ship it in a medium flat rate box (which is about $15) because I would add a ton of padding to protect it.

Lee Valley Side Rabbet Plane $100 (plus S&H)
Another plane I bought for a project that never materialized. Other than taking it out of the box, cleaning it, and then giving it a coat of wax, I never used it. The blades still have their factory grind on them. I’m asking $100 (plus S&H). These planes sell for about $150 on the Lee Valley website. So, this is a nice bargain. If you pick it up locally you can avoid the shipping costs. If you want shipping, I’d probably ship it in a medium flat rate box (which is about $15) because I would add a ton of padding to protect it.

I accept Paypal or cash (if we meet locally). Shipping is CONUS Only (sorry, no international shipping).

If you are interested, please don't PM. Instead, contact me at DominicGreco@Netscape.net
Some really good deals there, Dom...If I were younger I'd be all over that infill kit!!!!!!!!!!! Piece of cake to finish it...somebody better snag it quickly before I can no longer resist it!!!!!!
Crazy
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(01-16-2024, 12:49 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: ......................
Some really good deals there, Dom...If I were younger I'd be all over that infill kit!!!!!!!!!!! Piece of cake to finish it...somebody better snag it quickly before I can no longer resist it!!!!!!
Crazy

Hi Jack,
I just sold the Sturnella Infill kit and while someone has expressed interest in the two LV Planes, they are still available. 

Just to let you all know, as you can see in the photos these two LV planes are in PRISTINE Shape. They've lived a life of pampered luxury in my humidity controlled tool cabinet. They are pretty much in NIB condition.
See ya around,
Dominic
Don't you love it when you ask someone what time it is and to prove how smart they are, they tell you how to build a watch?
(01-16-2024, 12:55 PM)Blacky's Boy Wrote: Hi Jack,
I just sold the Sturnella Infill kit and while someone has expressed interest in the two LV Planes, they are still available. 

Just to let you all know, as you can see in the photos these two LV planes are in PRISTINE Shape. They've lived a life of pampered luxury in my humidity controlled tool cabinet. They are pretty much in NIB condition.
They look immaculate, Dom...and the price is right!!!!!!!!! Hope you and your family are doing well and the new year is good for you!!
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

PM sent for the scraping plane, if it's still available. thanks
If I didn't have a Stanley 79 I'd grab that side rabbet--and drive to find you, to save the shipping!
Paul,
Drop me a line at Dominicgreco@netscape.net so I can give you the info to purchase the scraper plane

Dominic
See ya around,
Dominic
(01-16-2024, 04:22 PM)paul2004 Wrote: PM sent for the scraping plane, if it's still available. thanks

Paul,
I need you to email or PM me your mailing address. It's not tied to your Paypal account.
Dominic
See ya around,
Dominic
(01-18-2024, 07:22 PM)Blacky's Boy Wrote: Paul,
I need you to email or PM me your mailing address. It's not tied to your Paypal account.
Dominic

sent you a pm, thanks.