Beall Nut Template
Looking for a full size copy (pdf) of the Beall Nut Template. Beall is out of business now and I am unable to find these anywhere.

Anyone have one they could make a copy of?
Thanks!
Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.timberlywoodturning.co.nz/pr...t-Template-
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(01-22-2024, 07:53 PM)museumguy Wrote: Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.timberlywoodturning.co.nz/pr...t-Template-

I did see that, I am not at all familiar with that business.
I used to have the basic kit. Can't for the life of me remember what I've done with them.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(01-22-2024, 09:24 PM)BC in CT Wrote: I did see that, I am not at all familiar with that business.

Give the owner a call, it doesn't look like a scam site, he may be the only game in town for this item.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Lee Valley took over Beall. Possibly they have access to this or a new one is in the works. 

Worth a call or e-mail. Their customer service is usually stellar.
(01-24-2024, 11:30 AM)taxman Wrote: Lee Valley took over Beall. Possibly they have access to this or a new one is in the works. 

Worth a call or e-mail. Their customer service is usually stellar.

Good idea Taxman, you are correct regarding their customer service.
(01-24-2024, 06:57 PM)BC in CT Wrote: Good idea Taxman, you are correct regarding their customer service.

Hi - 

We have 20 of these in stock, $5.95 ea.  Product # 44J1282 ....

Since it was an obsolete item from the Beall Tool Co., we did not build a web page for it - trying to support other dealers as long as possible.

Cheers - 

Rob
(01-25-2024, 09:17 AM)Rob Lee Wrote: Hi - 

We have 20 of these in stock, $5.95 ea.  Product # 44J1282 ....

Since it was an obsolete item from the Beall Tool Co., we did not build a web page for it - trying to support other dealers as long as possible.

Cheers - 

Rob

Hot diggity dog. Rob has come through agian.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
(01-25-2024, 07:54 PM)museumguy Wrote: Hot diggity dog. Rob has come through again.

Well - embarrassed to say that when I logged in to reply, I saw I had three PM's, going back almost two years... 
Uhoh

Have to do better there.