Shop Organization
Well, it ain't fine woodworking but I'm going to share this anyway. Just a little shop organization I finished this weekend, inspired by Ikea. Haven't had much time to build anything the last couple of years so this was at least some quality shop time with assist from my son+his new puppy. Now its time to fill all my bins up with junk that had been collecting in this rats nest of a corner at my miter saw station.

Oh yeah, the Dewalt Tstak drawers are for my taps and dies. This part took WAY longer than building the little hutch above. HF floor mats for the foam. Two layers, right-side up on the bottom, bottom-side up on the top layer of foam. I used a hole saw to make the holes and finger holes because that's what I had. A punch would have been better and I'm going to pick one up before I do the foam thing again.

Very nice - congrats! And to be able to spend some quality time in the shop with your son and his new pooch; my guess is that it doesn't get much better!

Doug
Great idea on the foam pad use.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

That works, good job.
Excellent job! That is a great setup.
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
Nice
Shop organization is one of my favorite things to do
Unfortunately, I don’t do enough of it!
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
You said it's not fine woodworking, but what you made fits that space very well, looks really well made, and the radius on the bin separators gives it a touch of class.  I'd call it a win.  

John
I love to be organized and what you have built WORKS!

Kudos.