FS: Dewalt 788 Scroll Saws – Deal of the Century
I recently picked up a Powermatic 24” scroll saw so these machines are now surplus and need to go.

The first one is Type 1 with a Dewalt Stand. Not an expert but seems to run fine to me. All parts are present and accounted for. I went through this machine following the 4 part YouTube series – I did replace a few bearings/sleeves and the dog bone pivot.

The second saw is a Type 2 – again seems to run but probably needs a bit of a tune up. No stand. I initially bought this as a potential parts machine but when I got it home it ran well enough that I figured it would make a good spare. The table locking knob is broke and needs to replaced. Nothing has been done to this ,machine except minor light cleaning.

I am anxious to move these along – need the space before the new machine arrives. I am looking to get $325 for the type 1 with the stand. Because the Type 2 seems to be a little less desirable and nothing has been done to it I am asking $200 for it.

Now the deal – buy them both for $425 and I’ll through in a box of spare parts – some new some used – at no charge. As always – I will entertain reasonable offers. I can also help with delivery in the NC, SC, southern VA areas.

Get them now before they get snapped up!

Rick

Rick

Nice deal Rick, wish I were closer.
BTTT - THESE MACHINES NEED TO MOVE ALONG

Rick
Rick

SAWS ARE SOLD
Rick