Trestle table and benches in red oak build
I'll be starting this table in the coming week.  Unlike the attached images it will be modeled after, it will have a straight plank top and glued up legs instead of the reclaimed look.

Size will be 30x72.
Semper fi,
Brad

(02-10-2024, 09:32 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: I'll be starting this table in the coming week.  Unlike the attached images it will be modeled after, it will have a straight plank top and glued up legs instead of the reclaimed look.

Size will be 30x72.

For some reason the pics didn't show up.

Attached Files Image(s)

Semper fi,
Brad

Looking forward to some progress pics.  IMHO the tabletop in the photo is too thin for the "mass" of the base.  To each his own.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(02-11-2024, 08:23 AM)Bill Holt Wrote: Looking forward to some progress pics.  IMHO the tabletop in the photo is too thin for the "mass" of the base.  To each his own.

Yeah, it'll be thicker.  Closer to 1-3/4"
Semper fi,
Brad

That's going to be nice, but you're gonna need a fudge lift to get it out of your workshop.??
(02-11-2024, 11:18 AM)Hank Knight Wrote: That's going to be nice, but you're gonna need a f0rk  lift to get it out of your workshop.??

Yeah, it's gonna be heavy.  My first table was a 7'x44" trestle in red oak.  It weighed 205# when done.
Semper fi,
Brad