FTGH: Sears Companion Drill Press Parts
These parts came from a Sears Companion (Atlas manufactured) drill press refurb. The parts came with the machine and I believe they are all from the Sears Companion press. The front belt cover hood is from a Dunlap machine (Dunlap badge included) of the same time period'. I have the motor mount but it was cut up by a PO - probably still useable and I'll throw it in if desired. Note the return spring housing is broke but the spring is good. These will all fit in a medium flat rate size box and would ship for under $10.

Rick

Rick

Rick,

Thanks for getting back to me. In trying to reply to your PM, I keep getting a message to correct errors without any indication of what those errors might be, so I’ll reply here.

Unfortunately it appears your suspicions were correct. The top front of the head flares out to an outside width of 6” (inside 5 1/4”). The depth and height would work, but there is no way I can see attaching it with a single hex bolt. From the limited amount of documentation available, it appears the belt cover for the 150 extends the length of the body and attaches with a hinged connection. Oh well, the hunt continues.

Steve
Sorry it didn't work out
Rick