An old fashioned gloat...
Now the real problem is where to put it.  It looks to be a very, very good purchase. Congratulations.

Tom
Wow!! Quite a score. I also miss the days of celebrating a good find with our fellow members.  Good times.
Congrats on a great score.

You indeed suck, Sir!  
Laugh
Laugh
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

If you need a place to store some of it, lemme know.

Winkgrin

Nice score! Definitely deserves an old-fashioned “You suck!”
Gary

Please don’t quote the trolls.
Liberty, Freedom and Individual Responsibility
Say what you'll do and do what you say.
(03-03-2024, 10:13 AM)tablesawtom Wrote: Now the real problem is where to put it.  It looks to be a very, very good purchase. Congratulations.

Tom

Has stopped almost all my gloat worthy finds.  I have to clear space to make improvements in regards to storage.  

As for the gloat you got lumber for less than firewood costs around here
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Yes I deserve it all....but thanks.
Got all but 140 bf of oak down to .77
I have space above my garage... It's just a little bit of a pain... Not exactly an area you can stand up in.
7 fifty five gallon drums of chips so far.
Every thing looks beautiful and am very happy.
Now is time to start putting some things together.

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

(03-05-2024, 06:01 PM)fishhh4 Wrote: Yes I deserve it all....but thanks.
Got all but 140  bf of oak down to .77
I have space above my garage... It's just a little bit of a pain... Not exactly an area you can stand up in.
7 fifty five gallon drums of chips so far.
Every thing looks beautiful and am very happy.
Now is time to start putting some things together.

HOLY COW!!!  7 drums!!!  I've filled 3 before.  Seven is a lot of work and whole lot of time!

But the gloat still demands a: you suck!
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
(03-06-2024, 07:39 AM)Bill Holt Wrote: HOLY COW!!!  7 drums!!!  I've filled 3 before.  Seven is a lot of work and whole lot of time!

But the gloat still demands a: you suck!

I only missed it once...   I kept looking at the sight glass. I knew it was close for like a long time. The bottom of the cyclone made like a column. It didn't settle to the outside of the drum.
I have a Penn State with the long drop-down cloth filter hanging in a little room. Gotta half a bag fill up.

I am so glad I got this head... What a nice finish

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.