band saw tires
Where's the best place to buy bandsaw tires?  Looking for one for a 19" Grizzly/Shop Fox.
Grizzly! That's where I got them for my Grizz.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
I got mine from bandsaw tire warehouse thru ebay for my Rikon bandsaw. Very happy with them. Here's a link to the Griz G0514Z if that's the model you have; https://www.ebay.com/itm/352316320953?ep...BM4MyJ_Mhj
(03-15-2024, 07:52 PM)Tony Z Wrote: Grizzly!  That's where I got them for my Grizz.

Mine from Grizzly will be here on Thursday. 

I wanted to get an insert for my JessEm router lift as one of my bits was wider than the insert.  Boy, do they hold those dear.  $18 for one insert or a set of 10 for $52.  I decided to use a forstner bit and a drill press to open the insert another 1/8".  Wow, that phenolic resin is hard stuff.  Looking at it I think I could make my own from ipe or hard maple but that's a project for another day.

The price for the lift, a Router Lift II is through the roof at $269.  Quality stuff but I think I paid about $300 for the lift and a router table from Rockler way back "in the day."

Now the weather has turned nice, I'm back in the shop wondering who tinkered with all the settings on my tools.