Grizzly 1023SL/R 7-ft. rails - free!
When I bought the saw 10-12 years ago, used but in like-new condition from an old guy who built Potomac johnboats near the Chesapeake, it came with both the long and short rails.  I tried to use the long ones but found them to be inconvenient in my smallish shop, so put on the "shortys" which 26" rip capacity has served me just fine over the years.  BTW, once tuned in I have never had any problem with the rails or fence.  Now these long rails are just surplus (shop has not got any bigger!) and I would rather not see them end up at the scrap iron depot or the landfill.  Complete front and rear rails, rectangular tube, and adjustable extension legs (does not include the fence or the standard bolts).  I understand these would fit just about any cabinet saw (Jet, Delta, PM, etc.) and might work with upgrade fences like the Biesmeyer.

FREE for pickup from Eastern Chester County, PA.  If you or anyone you know would like these, PM me.

Gary