Get Rid of Moss On Driveway?
What’s the best way to get rid of moss on the driveway? I’ve seen a lot of different products, but figured I’d ask here first.

I use Wet and Forget, it's top notch. But there are several products like that available and from what I've read they all work fairly well.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Just any house hold bleach should take care of it
Trim the trees back to dry out the area.
Matt

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
-Jack Handy

(06-07-2024, 07:39 AM)David Stone Wrote: What’s the best way to get rid of moss on the driveway?  I’ve seen a lot of different products, but figured I’d ask here first.

Have you tried pressure washing it ?    Stays clean for quite a while compared to bleach.  Roly
(06-07-2024, 07:39 AM)David Stone Wrote: What’s the best way to get rid of moss on the driveway?  I’ve seen a lot of different products, but figured I’d ask here first.

Use a pressure washer.   Seems to get more of the embedded algae off which helps prevent it coming back quickly.  Roly
If it's really moss, use MossX (iron) and kill it. Then pressure wash it off. Keep it dead.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

" What would Fred do?"

... CLETUS