PRICES REDUCED Whiteside Router Bits Plus Others
Whiteside (11), Amana (2), Onsrud (1), and Kyocerna (1) router bits for sale. Please see the first pix for details and prices. Prices are plus shipping from 98372. Bundle three or more bits and shipping is free in the lower 48. Payment by PayPal, check, or money order. First "I'll take it wins." Please identify manufacturer and p/n. Bits are listed and grouped in picture order.

Thanks for shopping.

Tom

The Onsrud is a very nice cutting bit.

3354 includes set-up blocks.

Are these bits new or used?  It looks like most could be used as they are out of package and no wax.
(08-29-2024, 08:29 PM)gedderdone Wrote: Are these bits new or used?  It looks like most could be used as they are out of package and no wax.

There five NEW bits annotated as such on the description/price list in the details column.  Three are still in the factory protective wax coating, the Freud is still in its plastic wrap.   All others are used but in very good condition, sharp, no chips.
I just dropped my 1-1/2" pattern bit the other day and chipped the cutter so I'll take the Freud 50-130 if it's still available. I'll send a PM.
Frank
(08-30-2024, 11:30 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: I just dropped my 1-1/2" pattern bit the other day and chipped the cutter so I'll take the Freud 50-130 if it's still available. I'll send a PM.

Frank,

PM back to you.

Tom
Freud 50-130 is SOLD.
Three round over bits 2006, 2008, 2009 are SOLD.
PM sent ................................................
(Yesterday, 09:07 PM)gedderdone Wrote: PM sent ................................................

Gedderdone,

No new PMs received as of 10:30pm Pacific

Tom