Delta 22-560 Planer pulley replacement
My subject planer had an incident in which after years of reliable use an internal screw came loose and tore up the cutterhead pulley and the screw.
I think I found one on eBay that will work, if the thousands of an inch are okay - still checking on that.
However, the ones that I'm finding that are available are missing the two two positive stop notches (idk what else to call them) into which a lever drops to lock the pulley in place whilst changing blades.
Maybe I don't need those positive stops. To my assessment the only function they have is to hold the cutterhead in place whilst changing the blades. I suppose I can do that without the cutterhead being locked into place.

Does anyone have a know reliable source where I can get this pulley and help me reduce my searching time?
Below is a link to one I found on eBay. Notice that it does not have the positive stops as the one in the positive stops link has.

eBay pulley linky

positive stops

thanks
Ray