Woodnet Forums

Full Version: 2015 Chrismas Ornament challenge.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The last few years a couple youtube authors, Carl Jacobson and Allen Stratton have hosted a Christmas ornament challenge. Basically a person video tapes turning an ornament, submits and it's added to a playlist. There are prizes and some of them are quite nice. Anyway, HERE

is my offering this year. It's open to all skill levels, both turning and video making. I urge anyone and everyone to take part. Even if you don't submit a video, check out the playlist as there are some great ideas and ornaments. Ornament challenge playlist
Nice work! Those two small pieces has me wondering for a few moments until they came together on the perch.
cams2705 said:

Nice work! Those two small pieces has me wondering for a few moments until thy came together on the perch.

Same here, I thought it was a really cool video.
Steve

Thanks for posting this. I do not have enough memory from my provider to watch it until the first of Dec and I will watch it then.

As soon as I am done with everyone's projects that is the first thing I want to make and have my grandkids names on each of their own.

Arlin