Woodnet Forums

Full Version: WTB: How to Master the Radial Arm Saw by Wally Kunkel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you have a copy of this that's gathering dust, and need the shelf room, please contact me & let me know. I would like to have a copy of this book in decent condition. A few bent pages or a coffee stain isn't unacceptable to me, as long as i can read it & it isn't falling apart.

Thanks for reading.
I know about that. I was asking if anyone had a used copy they didn't want anymore. Rolleyes
I wish you luck, I've seen these show up maybe twice in the past 7-8 years. I went ahead and broke down and bought one.
I've got one. It's in perfect condition.
Herb

I had a nice gentleman here who is related to them and the Wallies Daugther sent me and the guys a free copy with a nice thank you note inside.

All I can saw to anyone who has one or thinks it is not a great or unsafe machine NEEDs to read the book and any price should be paid to get it.
(08-23-2016, 08:12 AM)FrankAtl Wrote: [ -> ]I've got one. It's in perfect condition.

Thanks to this fine gentleman, I am the proud owner of this book now.
Free, gratis, no charge, take a walk, the check is paid for, etc.

Thank you to a very generous fellow Wood netter.
I appreciate every kindness that's shown to me.
Little things really do mean a lot.
Big things too. Winkgrin
Congrats on finding that Herb. Great gesture on Frank's part as well. I don't think I could ever sell my copy, but when the day comes that I can no longer use it--i'll pass it along. Excellent book!!
earl
(09-09-2016, 03:20 AM)Herb G Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to this fine gentleman, I am the proud owner of this book now.
Free, gratis, no charge, take a walk, the check is paid for, etc.

Thank you to a very generous fellow Wood netter.
I appreciate every kindness that's shown to me.
Little things really do mean a lot.
Big things too. Winkgrin

Very cool! Yes Yes Yes
Fred, I'm as surprized as you are to be honest with you.
I thought I might get lucky & find a tattered copy for sale
but I never thought I'd get a book in great condition for free.

Woodnet is definitely a cool place to be.
Lots of great members here too.
Pages: 1 2