Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Sold Jessem Table ,Lift, Fense, Miter Slider and Incra LS positioner SLC, Utah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jessem table, fence, and Jessem Miter Slider, with an Incra LS Positioner attached for dovetail/box jointery. 3.25hp router, Inserts and wrenches.
Jessem Table Router Lift and Fence ($1200 new)
Jessem Miter Slider ($300 new)
Incra LS Positioner, 17" and Templates ($300 new)
Variable Speed Porter Cable 3 1/4 HP Motor 7518 ($300 new)
Mounted on a Target Butcher block table
Comes with Incra templates and a set of Incra Router bits and misc. needed tools.
37' wide 51" long and 32" tall
Was asking $1275
Price drop $Sold
A location would help.
(03-25-2018, 07:50 AM)deepcreek Wrote: [ -> ]A location would help.

I would guess Salt Lake City Utah according to the title of the thread.
I have that set up without the positioner, might not be for everyone but I like it and use it on almost every project.
Price drop and a few pics of what is possible with the Incra LS positioner for those that may not know.

I prefer to sell as a whole but will consider parting it out as follows

Table Lift and fence $600 Includes inserts and accessories.
Jessem Slider $175
Incra Positioner w Incra (China copy of) bits $200
PC Router $175 with D Handle and wrenches.
Buyer pays shipping
Good Morning,

I sent you a PM yesterday but didn't receive a reply from you. What would you charge for shipping and insurance to 30039 zip?
(04-04-2018, 08:54 AM)Shoedoone Wrote: [ -> ]Good Morning,

I sent you a PM yesterday but didn't receive a reply from you. What would you charge for shipping and insurance to 30039 zip?

Hi Shoedoone,
Sorry I haven't figured out the new system yet.  I'm still not getting email notices of posts or PMs.
I replied to your PM.
Andy
FYI interested parties:
I'm going out of town for the weekend so I won't be able to reply to PM's before Monday.
(04-05-2018, 06:30 PM)wooddork123 Wrote: [ -> ]FYI interested parties:
I'm going out of town for the weekend so I won't be able to reply to PM's before Monday.

Thank you for your timely response. Please provide me with the model numbers for the following items:
1. Jessem table, fence, 
2. Incra LS Positioner 
3. Jessem Table Router Lift 
4. Jessem Miter Slider 

I am still searching other woodworking forums for good deals.
(04-06-2018, 05:59 PM)Shoedoone Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your timely response. Please provide me with the model numbers for the following items:
1. Jessem table, fence, 
2. Incra LS Positioner 
3. Jessem Table Router Lift 
4. Jessem Miter Slider 

I am still searching other woodworking forums for good deals.
See PM
Pages: 1 2