Woodnet Forums

Full Version: WTB - Stanley 45 Cutters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Must be able to sharpen (no pitting, etc).

Thanks!
I bought some cutters for my 45 direct from Stanley. They didn't have many left but there's another possible source. Also, Lee Valley has cutters that will work in a 45 but I think they are a little shorter.

carl
(02-08-2019, 09:09 AM)Carl Grover Wrote: [ -> ]I bought some cutters for my 45 direct from Stanley. They didn't have many left but there's another possible source. Also, Lee Valley has cutters that will work in a 45 but I think they are a little shorter.

carl

Yes, the Lee Valley cutters will work in the 45 and 55.
I've got 2 standard sets, plus some spares. I'll look over what I have tomorrow.
(02-13-2019, 11:45 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: [ -> ]I've got 2 standard sets, plus some spares. I'll look over what I have tomorrow.

Thanks!
David. I went through my spares and only have 4.
Three beaders and one straight.
And these do not have the typical stanley notch on topside of the cutter.

Thought I had more
(02-14-2019, 05:45 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: [ -> ]David. I went through my spares and only have 4.
Three beaders and one straight.
And these do not have the typical stanley notch on topside of the cutter.

Thought I had more

Thanks for looking. I need the notches as I wish to use them with my Veritas combination plane.
Dave,

I’m pretty sure I have an extra set I can part with. IIRC, its the standard set of 21-22 cutters? Somewhere around there. I’ll dig them out tomorrow.
(02-07-2019, 10:56 AM)David Katz Wrote: [ -> ]Must be able to sharpen (no pitting, etc).

Thanks!

David... Is this what you're looking for???

[attachment=16787]
(02-21-2019, 04:32 PM)Fred Kingston Wrote: [ -> ]David... Is this what you're looking for???

It is. Please IM me with the details, price, etc. 

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2