Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Map of WoodNet members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I set this up some years ago.  Not sure if it is current nor do I think some of the newer members are aware it is on line. Any one can sign in.

WoodNet member map
That was cool then, and still cool now.  Cool

I look forward to removing my pin from Illinois. Crazy
I had forgotten about this!
(05-07-2019, 10:55 PM)K. L McReynolds Wrote: [ -> ]I set this up some years ago.  Not sure if it is current nor do I think some of the newer members are aware it is on line. Any one can sign in.

WoodNet member map

Very cool. I have only been around for a couple of yrs, so I added my pin.
Needs to be a sticky -- when I could use it I've forgotten how to find it. Laugh
(05-08-2019, 10:14 AM)Wild Turkey Wrote: [ -> ]Needs to be a sticky -- when I could use it I've forgotten how to find it. Laugh

Yes
I need to edit mine, now to figure out how to do it.
(05-08-2019, 11:17 AM)fredhargis Wrote: [ -> ]I need to edit mine, now to figure out how to do it.

Me too
I'm on it already!! Cool!!
earl
I need to edit too. I realize that I have my real name instead of my WN handle. Doesn't do much good for someone coming to Duluth if they can't look me up on the forum here. If someone figures out how to edit please post here for the rest of us. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2