Woodnet Forums

Full Version: Shop organization projects done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or at least a couple of them!
Making progress on getting my new shop set up and running.  LONG process and sometimes overwhelming after the move.
I don't really think this is woodworking, more like computer programming and assembly with screws!

Clamp rack.  Every clamp I have is on here except the 6 or so clamps that a 6-8'.

[attachment=47005]

[attachment=47006]

Lathe chisel caddy.  I put it on wheels and also a turntable to make it easy to move and access everything.

[attachment=47007]

[attachment=47008]

I was happy with how they came out.  Now on to the next project!
Nice to see everything so organized,  it saves time in the long run.
(03-26-2023, 08:29 AM)iublue Wrote: [ -> ]Or at least a couple of them!
Making progress on getting my new shop set up and running.  LONG process and sometimes overwhelming after the move.
I don't really think this is woodworking, more like computer programming and assembly with screws!

Clamp rack.  Every clamp I have is on here except the 6 or so clamps that a 6-8'.

Lathe chisel caddy.  I put it on wheels and also a turntable to make it easy to move and access everything.

I was happy with how they came out.  Now on to the next project!

Looks great
Lookin good.............
The lazy susan tool rack rocks!

Gary
Hoarding disorder (temporarily) fixed! :-)

Ya know it's an incurable illness, right?

Simon
Glad that opened with clarification. Your subject line reads on the level of ‘I have enough clamps’ lol
Shop organization is never finished until one isn’t working in a shop any longer.
Rotary racks, as in your lathe tool rack, are very space efficient, and attractive to the
"tool folks eye" so many of us have. Well done.

Made a similar one, years back for my hand files in the metal work area:

[attachment=47114]

Full credit due to Guy Lautards' " Stroke-a-genius File Rack" mentioned in " The
Machinists' Beside Reader."