Woodnet Forums
Here is a new t shirt for you - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Here is a new t shirt for you (/showthread.php?tid=7332970)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Here is a new t shirt for you - ®smpr_fi_mac® - 09-29-2017

Gimme a link! I'll put it on my Christmas list with SWMBO.

RE: Here is a new t shirt for you - Handplanesandmore - 10-09-2017

(09-03-2017, 05:41 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I thought it was something to remember to wear around while working,

That is a funny T-shirt and I would wear it if I had one. On the other hand, I wouldn't buy or wear a T-shirt that bears the name (and logo) of a woodworker whom the majority of woodworkers do not even know about his or her existence. I came across three or four such woodworkers selling their T-shirts and whether or not they breakeven with their sales is anyone's guess.

Simon

RE: Here is a new t shirt for you - Arlin Eastman - 10-10-2017

(10-09-2017, 06:33 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: That is a funny T-shirt and I would wear it if I had one. On the other hand, I wouldn't buy or wear a T-shirt that bears the name (and logo) of a woodworker whom the majority of woodworkers do not even know about his or her existence. I came across three or four such woodworkers selling their T-shirts and whether or not they breakeven with their sales is anyone's guess.

Simon

Simon

I agree.  All it is, is free advertising for the company and the person even has to buy the "Hat, Teeshirt, Coat etc" and to pay for the tools as well.

RE: Here is a new t shirt for you - Stwood_ - 10-12-2017

I might wear it if it was free. And, had a pocket.
Winkgrin