Here is a new t shirt for you
I thought it was something to remember to wear around while working,
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Laugh
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
While I can see some humor in that, it's really looks like something SS created to do, well, something. (Don't misconstrue...I'm not a SS hater). But I wouldn't wear that shirt.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(09-04-2017, 05:38 AM)fredhargis Wrote: While I can see some humor in that, it's really looks like something SS created to do, well, something. (Don't misconstrue...I'm not a SS hater). But I wouldn't wear that shirt.

I guess I am kind of simple thinking it is just a kids game and adding another one not to do.

If people get all wrought up about that, then they need to calm down and act like adults
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

I would wear it
I'd wear it. My wife found no humor in it (at least I saw nothing obvious) as she'd rather I keep my fingers.
(09-03-2017, 05:41 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I thought it was something to remember to ware around while working,

I would not wear it. Not fond of gallows humor on my shirts.

On the other hand, I don't wear my "Got Wood?" T-shirt, either. I bought one for me because I appreciated the double entendre but chose not to get one for my niece. I didn't want to upset the BIL.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(09-05-2017, 01:28 AM)iclark Wrote: I would not wear it. Not fond of gallows humor on my shirts.

On the other hand, I don't wear my "Got Wood?" T-shirt, either. I bought one for me because I appreciated the double entendre but chose not to get one for my niece. I didn't want to upset the BIL.

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Table saw.

I can see the TS win over paper and lose over the Rock and Scissors but how to do the had sign of TS?  Maybe a semi fist with fingers spread apart.

To me Each his own

(09-05-2017, 01:08 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Table saw.

I can see the TS win over paper and lose over the Rock and Scissors but how to do the had sign of TS?  Maybe a semi fist with fingers spread apart.

I'd just have to hold out my left hand!
Crazy A Sawstop may have reduced my injuries, but I don't agree with their tactics. I won't be buying one; but the shirt..., yea, I'd wear it.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
It's missing "lizard" and "Spock".