Woodnet Forums
Where I have been - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Where I have been (/showthread.php?tid=7237568)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Where I have been - Window Guy - 03-07-2016

Sorry for busting in this forum. Just wanted to let my Woodnet friends what is happening
and trying to keep it short. I have been in and out of the Hospital 8 times since January 2015. This last time which I am still here since Christmas Day. They gave me some due for a CT scan and about ruined my Kidneys. I was Intubated 3 times and spent several weeks in ICU. I am now going on my 2nd week of re-hab learning how to walk again which is slow going, they tell me possibly another 2 or 3 weeks. I am learning how to use a walker.

Thank You so much Joe checking with my Wife, I appreciate this very much. Hopefully I can get back in the shop and of course get back to Woodnet soon. By the way I lost 70lbs thus far, not the way I wanted to loose weight.

Thanks every one and sorry to hi-jack this thread.

Steve

Re: Where I have been - John Clifford - 03-07-2016

Steve, so very glad you're on the mend. Keep at it and don't give up, this is your most important project yet, yourself. Hoping and praying for a full recovery.

Take care,
John

Re: Where I have been - Mike Brady - 03-07-2016

Glad to hear better news, Steve. You know we still have to teach you how to post pictures!

Re: Where I have been - JimReed@Tallahassee - 03-07-2016

STEVE !!!
It is great to hear from you and especially hear about your progress. Keep up the rehab and keep your eye on the shop. Shopwork is some of the best rehabilitation there is. Fluffy shavings rule!

Love and prayers are going your way.

Re: Where I have been - Admiral - 03-07-2016

Steve: stick with it, and know that all of us are pulling for you to get back in the groove!

Re: Where I have been - Jonathan S - 03-07-2016

Get well Steve, we are all pulling for ya!

Re: Where I have been - Peter Tremblay - 03-07-2016

Thanks for checking in Steve,

I'll keep praying

Re: Where I have been - Timberwolf - 03-07-2016

Steve....Don't EVER think you're busting in!!!!!! We are all anxious to see how you're doing!!.Please keep us in the loop!! We are all hoping and praying for your complete recovery!! You have been through more than anyone should have to, but you're a strong guy and I feel confident you will be making shavings again before you realize it...

Re: Where I have been - Wilbur Pan - 03-07-2016

Glad you’re feeling better! Get well fast.

Re: Where I have been - BpB123 - 03-07-2016

Glad to hear from you ... Hope you are up and back into the shop soon!