Where I have been
Sorry for busting in this forum. Just wanted to let my Woodnet friends what is happening
and trying to keep it short. I have been in and out of the Hospital 8 times since January 2015. This last time which I am still here since Christmas Day. They gave me some due for a CT scan and about ruined my Kidneys. I was Intubated 3 times and spent several weeks in ICU. I am now going on my 2nd week of re-hab learning how to walk again which is slow going, they tell me possibly another 2 or 3 weeks. I am learning how to use a walker.

Thank You so much Joe checking with my Wife, I appreciate this very much. Hopefully I can get back in the shop and of course get back to Woodnet soon. By the way I lost 70lbs thus far, not the way I wanted to loose weight.

Thanks every one and sorry to hi-jack this thread.

Steve
Steve, so very glad you're on the mend. Keep at it and don't give up, this is your most important project yet, yourself. Hoping and praying for a full recovery.

Take care,
John
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
Glad to hear better news, Steve. You know we still have to teach you how to post pictures!
STEVE !!!
It is great to hear from you and especially hear about your progress. Keep up the rehab and keep your eye on the shop. Shopwork is some of the best rehabilitation there is. Fluffy shavings rule!

Love and prayers are going your way.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Steve: stick with it, and know that all of us are pulling for you to get back in the groove!
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Get well Steve, we are all pulling for ya!

I only regret the tools I didn't buy!

“Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.” John Sarge
Thanks for checking in Steve,

I'll keep praying
Peter

My "day job"
Steve....Don't EVER think you're busting in!!!!!! We are all anxious to see how you're doing!!.Please keep us in the loop!! We are all hoping and praying for your complete recovery!! You have been through more than anyone should have to, but you're a strong guy and I feel confident you will be making shavings again before you realize it...
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Glad you’re feeling better! Get well fast.
Hail St. Roy, Full of Grace, The Schwarz is with thee.
Blessed art thou among woodworkers, and blessed is the fruit of thy saw, dovetails.
Holy St. Roy, Master of Chisels, pray for us sharpeners now, and at the hour of planing.
Amen.
$300 is a lot of Money!
giant Cypress: Japanese tool blog
Glad to hear from you ... Hope you are up and back into the shop soon!