Woodnet Forums
My wife is great - shop clean up edition - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: My wife is great - shop clean up edition (/showthread.php?tid=7315842)

Pages: 1 2

My wife is great - shop clean up edition - Curlycherry - 07-10-2016

Well it took her all of about 3 days and I worked to stay ahead of her getting stuff up off the floors and put onto brackets, shelves or in cubbards, but we cleaned my shop. She cleaned *everything* within an inch of its life. There is no dust anywhere. She even took every single short out of my storage cubbies, sorted and put them all back neatly and in order.

I've already started to get things dusty again and I fell bad, but progess has to keep moving forward.

Re: My wife is great - shop clean up edition - DaveR1 - 07-10-2016

Excellent! Does she hire out?

Re: My wife is great - shop clean up edition - Bucko - 07-10-2016

Nice, maybe she has an Open House sale lined up ---( just teasing)

Re: My wife is great - shop clean up edition - jteneyck - 07-10-2016

Awesome looking shop, awesome sounding wife. You are a doubly blessed man. And at least one of you must ski. If it's your wife, I like her even more.

John

Re: My wife is great - shop clean up edition - Papa Jim - 07-10-2016

Just showed this post to my wife. Her response: "HELL NO!"

Re: My wife is great - shop clean up edition - iclark - 07-10-2016

Papa Jim said:

Just showed this post to my wife. Her response: "HELL NO!"

No way that I am showing a neat shop to SWMBO!!

Re: My wife is great - shop clean up edition - goaliedad - 07-10-2016

No way in the world would I allow my wife in my shop to clean. Her idea of cleaning and mine are radically different when it comes to the shop. I have no complaints about how she keeps the house. but she will not be welcome in my shop, sorry.
Glad it worked for you, CC. It would not end well for me

Re: My wife is great - shop clean up edition - Cecil - 07-10-2016

Careful. She is suspicious that you bought tools she does not know about. She is on the prowl. She likely has pictures and an inventory sheet for future amo.

Re: My wife is great - shop clean up edition - Curlycherry - 07-10-2016

Cecil said:

Careful. She is suspicious that you bought tools she does not know about. She is on the prowl. She likely has pictures and an inventory sheet for future amo.

Not so stealth gloat.....see the 20 inch planer? She bought that for me with her own money for my 40th. For my 50th she bought me the helical head to go in it.

Re: My wife is great - shop clean up edition - Curlycherry - 07-10-2016

jteneyck said:

Awesome looking shop, awesome sounding wife. You are a doubly blessed man. And at least one of you must ski. If it's your wife, I like her even more.

John

I ski, wakeboard, snow kite and kitesurf, snowboard and now I am learning to hydrofoil. Frozen or liquid water, my kids and I ride every stick known. My 13 year old barefoots too so she does not even need skis.