My wife is great - shop clean up edition
Well it took her all of about 3 days and I worked to stay ahead of her getting stuff up off the floors and put onto brackets, shelves or in cubbards, but we cleaned my shop. She cleaned *everything* within an inch of its life. There is no dust anywhere. She even took every single short out of my storage cubbies, sorted and put them all back neatly and in order.

I've already started to get things dusty again and I fell bad, but progess has to keep moving forward.

Excellent! Does she hire out?
Nice, maybe she has an Open House sale lined up ---( just teasing)
What the Heck, Give it a Try
Awesome looking shop, awesome sounding wife. You are a doubly blessed man. And at least one of you must ski. If it's your wife, I like her even more.

John
Just showed this post to my wife. Her response: "HELL NO!"
I had a good day. I used every tool I own!
Papa Jim said:

Just showed this post to my wife. Her response: "HELL NO!"

No way that I am showing a neat shop to SWMBO!!
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
No way in the world would I allow my wife in my shop to clean. Her idea of cleaning and mine are radically different when it comes to the shop. I have no complaints about how she keeps the house. but she will not be welcome in my shop, sorry.
Glad it worked for you, CC. It would not end well for me

Careful. She is suspicious that you bought tools she does not know about. She is on the prowl. She likely has pictures and an inventory sheet for future amo.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Cecil said:

Careful. She is suspicious that you bought tools she does not know about. She is on the prowl. She likely has pictures and an inventory sheet for future amo.

Not so stealth gloat.....see the 20 inch planer? She bought that for me with her own money for my 40th. For my 50th she bought me the helical head to go in it.
jteneyck said:

Awesome looking shop, awesome sounding wife. You are a doubly blessed man. And at least one of you must ski. If it's your wife, I like her even more.

John

I ski, wakeboard, snow kite and kitesurf, snowboard and now I am learning to hydrofoil. Frozen or liquid water, my kids and I ride every stick known. My 13 year old barefoots too so she does not even need skis.