Woodnet Forums
Sometimes you need to get the grade juuuuuust right. - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Sometimes you need to get the grade juuuuuust right. (/showthread.php?tid=7323188)

Sometimes you need to get the grade juuuuuust right. - bennybmn - 09-26-2016

And your toddler's toys come in handy. 

[Image: Q1cbY1YkpCGD-O43j69HHK4HlRzU_3UM8RHLdO57...40-h480-no]

RE: Sometimes you need to get the grade juuuuuust right. - Bill Wilson - 09-26-2016

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Looks like fun!

RE: Sometimes you need to get the grade juuuuuust right. - Gregory of Sherwood Forest - 09-26-2016

Oh, to be a kid again!!

Laugh

RE: Sometimes you need to get the grade juuuuuust right. - bennybmn - 09-26-2016

Had to have a little fun after moving a few hundred pounds of bricks... 

[Image: KL3W5wpXwQm3LBD-gT45hclwE-fDyGnfNvzpmO-p...93-h923-no]

RE: Sometimes you need to get the grade juuuuuust right. - K. L. McReynolds - 09-26-2016

Slap
Slap You shoulda had the kid doing that!!!

(Even if you had to redo it!)
Big Grin

RE: Sometimes you need to get the grade juuuuuust right. - bennybmn - 09-27-2016

That would have been funny! My friend Bill who was helping me re-did a bathroom a few years ago which I helped him on. We got a good shot of me reading a newspaper sitting on the can in a snow bank
Smile But my son was out with my wife, otherwise he would have been underfoot ALL day! He is obsessed with yard tools, power or otherwise. I'm hoping the obsession lasts another 10-ish years so I can get him to mow for me
Big Grin But for right now we call it "Helping not helping."

RE: Sometimes you need to get the grade juuuuuust right. - Snipe Hunter - 10-03-2016

DeWalt yellow?

RE: Sometimes you need to get the grade juuuuuust right. - bennybmn - 10-05-2016

Tonka
Smile

------------------------------------------