Sometimes you need to get the grade juuuuuust right.
And your toddler's toys come in handy. 

[Image: Q1cbY1YkpCGD-O43j69HHK4HlRzU_3UM8RHLdO57...40-h480-no]
Benny

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Looks like fun!
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Oh, to be a kid again!!

Laugh
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Had to have a little fun after moving a few hundred pounds of bricks... 

[Image: KL3W5wpXwQm3LBD-gT45hclwE-fDyGnfNvzpmO-p...93-h923-no]
Benny

Slap
Slap You shoulda had the kid doing that!!!

(Even if you had to redo it!)
Big Grin
That would have been funny! My friend Bill who was helping me re-did a bathroom a few years ago which I helped him on. We got a good shot of me reading a newspaper sitting on the can in a snow bank
Smile But my son was out with my wife, otherwise he would have been underfoot ALL day! He is obsessed with yard tools, power or otherwise. I'm hoping the obsession lasts another 10-ish years so I can get him to mow for me
Big Grin But for right now we call it "Helping not helping."
Benny

DeWalt yellow?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Tonka
Smile

------------------------------------------
Benny