Woodnet Forums
JessEm router lift question - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: JessEm router lift question (/showthread.php?tid=7326969)

JessEm router lift question - ed kerns - 01-14-2017

I'm looking to buy a router lift and am looking closely at the JessEm Master lift 2. There are two models I've seen, the 02121, and 02120. As near as I can tell the only difference is the size of the router plate. The 02121 has a slightly smaller plate and sells for around $75 less. I'll probably wind up building a new top for my table, so I can build to fit. I have two questions; can anyone confirm that the only difference between the two lifts is the plate size, and is there any reason a slightly larger plate is worth $75? Thanks!

RE: JessEm router lift question - Bob10 - 01-15-2017

I was going to suggest you get the one I have but I don't see it being available.  Mine has the adjustment handle below the table and a fine adjustment at the corner of the table

RE: JessEm router lift question - cputnam - 01-15-2017

Make sure they are not for different motor diameters.

RE: JessEm router lift question - ed kerns - 01-15-2017

Thanks guys. This is a classic case of  'you snooze- you lose'. Yesterday the lift with the smaller plate was about $80 cheaper on Amazon. Seemed like a great deal, so I put it in my cart till I did a little research. You guessed it, today we're back to the regular price. Oh well, patience is a virtue.