JessEm router lift question
I'm looking to buy a router lift and am looking closely at the JessEm Master lift 2. There are two models I've seen, the 02121, and 02120. As near as I can tell the only difference is the size of the router plate. The 02121 has a slightly smaller plate and sells for around $75 less. I'll probably wind up building a new top for my table, so I can build to fit. I have two questions; can anyone confirm that the only difference between the two lifts is the plate size, and is there any reason a slightly larger plate is worth $75? Thanks!
I was going to suggest you get the one I have but I don't see it being available.  Mine has the adjustment handle below the table and a fine adjustment at the corner of the table
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Make sure they are not for different motor diameters.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Thanks guys. This is a classic case of  'you snooze- you lose'. Yesterday the lift with the smaller plate was about $80 cheaper on Amazon. Seemed like a great deal, so I put it in my cart till I did a little research. You guessed it, today we're back to the regular price. Oh well, patience is a virtue.