Woodnet Forums
Asian Style table legs - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Asian Style table legs (/showthread.php?tid=7326979)

Asian Style table legs - clockman - 01-15-2017

Anyone know where I could purchase these legs, or the dimensions? Would be looking for a coffee table size.

[Image: 2up5mrb.jpg]

RE: Asian Style table legs - Guest - 01-15-2017

They aren't difficult to make with a table saw or bandsaw. If you really don't want to make them or can't, you might contact Osborne Wood Products or Matthew Burak at TableLegs.com and see if they'd make them for you. Or maybe another Woodnetter lives nearby and could help you out.

RE: Asian Style table legs - clockman - 01-15-2017

I can make them, just wondering the dimensions, guessing 3.5" sq at the foot with a taper at the top of 2"?

RE: Asian Style table legs - Steve N - 01-15-2017

Nothing but this turned upside down. Innerweb is full of suppliers

For those prices I'd say it's crazy money if you already posses tools to make them, but like the Man says, it's your money..........

RE: Asian Style table legs - Guest - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 04:03 PM)clockman Wrote: I can make them, just wondering the dimensions, guessing 3.5" sq at the foot with a taper at the top of 2"?

Maybe 3 in. square at the bottom.

Do you have the overall dimensions of the table?

RE: Asian Style table legs - clockman - 01-15-2017

(01-15-2017, 04:58 PM)Steve N Wrote: Nothing but this turned upside down. Innerweb is full of suppliers

For those prices I'd say it's crazy money if you already posses tools to make them, but like the Man says, it's your money..........

Thanks, never thought of that. Geez Osborne prices are crazy, used to be fairly priced, did they get bought out?

RE: Asian Style table legs - Steve N - 01-15-2017

Unsure. I never though they were a deal.