Asian Style table legs
Anyone know where I could purchase these legs, or the dimensions? Would be looking for a coffee table size.

[Image: 2up5mrb.jpg]
They aren't difficult to make with a table saw or bandsaw. If you really don't want to make them or can't, you might contact Osborne Wood Products or Matthew Burak at TableLegs.com and see if they'd make them for you. Or maybe another Woodnetter lives nearby and could help you out.
I can make them, just wondering the dimensions, guessing 3.5" sq at the foot with a taper at the top of 2"?
Nothing but this turned upside down. Innerweb is full of suppliers

For those prices I'd say it's crazy money if you already posses tools to make them, but like the Man says, it's your money..........
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
(01-15-2017, 04:03 PM)clockman Wrote: I can make them, just wondering the dimensions, guessing 3.5" sq at the foot with a taper at the top of 2"?

Maybe 3 in. square at the bottom.

Do you have the overall dimensions of the table?
(01-15-2017, 04:58 PM)Steve N Wrote: Nothing but this turned upside down. Innerweb is full of suppliers

For those prices I'd say it's crazy money if you already posses tools to make them, but like the Man says, it's your money..........

Thanks, never thought of that. Geez Osborne prices are crazy, used to be fairly priced, did they get bought out?
Unsure. I never though they were a deal.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW