Woodnet Forums
To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets (/showthread.php?tid=7327794)

Pages: 1 2 3

To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Arlin Eastman - 02-09-2017

From Arlin Eastman's Wife

Hi I am Arlin's Wife.  To let every one know has been sick and in and out of the VA hospital for the last month and he will be in for another week or two.

I have finished putting together his packages and will mail them out tomorrow and as he directed I will be sending out the tracking numbers to each when it is done.

To those who have requested more of the magnets he has left I will let him contact you when he gets out of the hospital again.

Thank you for always helping my husband and I am sure he is looking forward to being here soon.

Mrs. Eastman

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Admiral - 02-09-2017

Give our best to Arlin and tell him we are all concerned and pulling for his quick recovery.

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Gregory of Sherwood Forest - 02-09-2017

(02-09-2017, 09:50 PM)Admiral Wrote: Give our best to Arlin and tell him we are all concerned and pulling for his quick recovery.

+1

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Jim Waldron - 02-10-2017

All the best, Arlin; looking forward to getting you back on line.

All the best, Arlin's wife; you do a great job.

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Patsfan - 02-10-2017

Thank you for letting us know.

Adding my prayers and good wishes as well.

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Tony Z - 02-10-2017

Hoping for the best for you & Arlin.

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - fredhargis - 02-10-2017

Best wishes to Arlin for a speedy recovery, and thanks for letting us know.

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - chips ahoy - 02-10-2017

Arlin,all the best for a speedy recovery,we are all pulling for you and blessings to your wife.

Mel

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - Anak - 02-10-2017

Arlin has my prayers.

RE: To the last 5 individuals who have not recieved their magnets - gMike - 02-10-2017

Hoping for a quick and complete recovery for him!